top of page

ICST Group

Public·66 members
Ashot Semyonov
Ashot Semyonov

Become a Master Chef with My Hotpot Story Mod APK

As a famous hotpot shop owner, players can build this place according to their style and direction. Bringing the ancient Chinese style. A domed shop with quaint white walls. On the signboard in front of the restaurant, there is a Chinese text for the name of the restaurant. Or in the modern European style, the windows are completely replaced with light yellow glass. Sitting inside eating hot pot, you can observe the street scene passing by. Or Japanese style with wooden sliding doors. Dining tables and chairs were replaced by low tables. Bonsai pots bring a cool feeling when eating hot pot.

my hotpot story mod apk modyolo

Develop your own hotpot restaurant in My Hotpot Story MOD APK and take on the role of talent manager right now. You will start your work through hot pot restaurant management activities from the initial stage. Therefore, you will have to come up with effective business solutions to become a rich boss in this game.

Joining the game, players will have to perform jobs related to their hot pot shop to help it grow. All you need to do is aim for the highest profit and expand your hot pot business. My Hotpot Story is currently available on Google Play. You just need to download it to become the owner of one of the most famous hotpot restaurants.

Initially, you will have to remodel the shop through cleaning and organizing activities. There are many problems to solve, such as buying everything needed with a limited budget and making sure that your restaurant serves customers the best. This is the right time for you to try your hand at being a hotpot shop owner through many different aspects.

Customer satisfaction is always a factor that any hotpot restaurant is aiming for. My Hotpot Story is no exception. You need to do everything to make customers feel satisfied when coming to your hotpot shop. The service process will be shown through different stages.

Remember that employees are the main source of income for your hotpot restaurant. My Hotpot Story offers many different types of employees such as chefs, waiters, receptionists, billing staff, cleaners, and more. Each employee will have a certain role in the operation of the hot pot restaurant. At the same time, you can upgrade them regularly to increase work productivity and improve service speed. The higher the employee level, the greater the profit of the hotpot restaurant.

My Hotpot Story unlimited money mod apk

Download My Hotpot Story mod apk latest version

How to install My Hotpot Story mod apk on Android

My Hotpot Story mod apk free download for Android

My Hotpot Story hack mod apk no root

My Hotpot Story mod apk offline gameplay

My Hotpot Story cheats mod apk unlock all

My Hotpot Story mod apk review and rating

My Hotpot Story mod apk modyolo.com download link

My Hotpot Story mod apk features and benefits

My Hotpot Story simulation game mod apk

My Hotpot Story restaurant management mod apk

My Hotpot Story mod apk tips and tricks

My Hotpot Story mod apk best dishes and recipes

My Hotpot Story mod apk update and news

My Hotpot Story mod apk comparison with other games

My Hotpot Story mod apk problems and solutions

My Hotpot Story mod apk support and feedback

My Hotpot Story mod apk alternatives and similar apps

My Hotpot Story mod apk fun and addictive gameplay

My Hotpot Story premium mod apk download

My Hotpot Story VIP mod apk access

My Hotpot Story pro mod apk advantages

My Hotpot Story full version mod apk free

My Hotpot Story cracked mod apk working

My Hotpot Story mega mod apk unlimited everything

My Hotpot Story super mod apk high quality graphics

My Hotpot Story ultimate mod apk best performance

My Hotpot Story deluxe mod apk extra features

My Hotpot Story extreme mod apk enhanced experience

My Hotpot Story original mod apk official source

My Hotpot Story verified mod apk safe and secure

My Hotpot Story trusted mod apk virus free

My Hotpot Story tested mod apk bug free

My Hotpot Story reliable mod apk fast and easy

My Hotpot Story awesome mod apk amazing sound effects

My Hotpot Story cool mod apk realistic physics

My Hotpot Story fantastic mod apk immersive atmosphere

My Hotpot Story wonderful mod apk cute characters

My Hotpot Story amazing mod apk diverse customers

My Hotpot Story exciting mod apk challenging levels

My Hotpot Story interesting mod apk different hot pots

My Hotpot Story enjoyable mod apk satisfying gameplay

My Hotpot Story entertaining mod apk humorous dialogues

My Hotpot Story addictive mod apk replay value

My Hotpot Story funniest mod apk hilarious situations

My Hotpot Story cutest mod apk adorable graphics

My Hotpot Story hottest mod apk spicy dishes

My Hotpot Story is truly a comprehensive hotpot shop management game with lots of added activities. Besides the seemingly familiar elements, this game also brings a lot of unstable experiences for players. Typical are the staff with unstable poses, the way customers and employees think and act, interesting performances, and more. Download this game at our site to discover it now.

The gameplay of My Hotpot Story is relatively simple. The main task of the player is to serve customers to the hotpot restaurant, hire employees, create new dishes and upgrade the restaurant with the goal of making your hotpot restaurant the best in the world.

Having been storming the game market in recent times, the game is attractive enough to reach all types of players from children to adults. Download now My Hotpot Story and turn your restaurant into the best hotpot restaurant!

In My Hotpot Story hack full money, you are a chef, manager, and owner of a hotpot shop. This means that, when there are many customers, you alone cannot take care of them all. At this point, you need to spend money to hire more waiters. The departments need to work seamlessly and in harmony to best serve customers. Hire experienced, trained employees to do their jobs well. When they work responsibly, even when you are away, the restaurant still runs well. In return, you will have to pay a decent salary for them to stick with the restaurant for a long time.

Từ khóa: My Hotpot Story modpure.co, My Hotpot Story lmhmod, My Hotpot Story apkmody, My Hotpot Story gamedva, My Hotpot Story apkmodel, My Hotpot Story happymod, My Hotpot Story modyolo, My Hotpot Story apktodo, My Hotpot Story gamehayvl

Overall, this game will give you a realistic experience of running a restaurant. It is an excellent way to learn about the food business and how to cater to different types of customers. Its controls are simple, and you won't have trouble learning them. What are you waiting for? Start your own hotspot story today.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page